Gladstone II Cloakroom Basin Mixer Tap
- Chrome plated solid brass 26mm mixer cartridge
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure (We recommend 3 bar for best performance!)
- Supplied with washers required for installation.
- This solid brass tap has been manufactured with care and finished in a heavy layer of chrome with a mirror finish that is sure to impress.
+ View Full Info - Hide Full Info
- SKU TB3010
- Type Basin Mixer Tap
- Style Contemporary
- Range Gladstone
- Fitting Deck Mounted
- Material Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish Chrome
- Category Taps
- Flow Type Standard Taps
- Sub Type Cloakroom Taps
- Width 38 mm
- Depth 122 mm
- Height 130 mm
- Flow Rate (at Recommended Pressure) 10.1 l/min
- Minimum Pressure 0.5 bar
- Recommended Pressure 3 bar
- Flow Rate (at Minimum Pressure) 3.9 l/min
<p>Presenting a contemporary design, this solid brass tap has been manufactured with care and finished in a heavy layer of chrome - the mirror finish is sure to impress. The quality of this tap is further enhanced by the inclusion of <a href="/files_ceramic-disc" target="_blank">ceramic disc technology</a>, which allows you to operate the flow of water with only minimal effort. We are so confident with the quality of our taps that a leading <a href="/files_10-year_warranty" target="_blank">10 year warranty</a> is offered as standard.</p>
For the Gladstone II tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
We offer a number of delivery options for a small item so you can choose the best option for you. If you live in Zone 1 (majority of the UK) or Zone 2 you have the following options:
Need to know you delivery ZONE? Click here!
Need it quick? Get it next working day from
Not in a rush? Get your order delivered with 2 - 8 working days Standard Delivery from
If you live in Zone 3 or Zone 4 we only offer Standard Delivery which comes with a 3 to 9 working day lead time.