How to fit a bath panel
How on earth do you fit a bath panel? Don’t panic – we’re about to show you so pay attention!
What will I need?
- Saw may be required
Step by step instructions
1. Measure the height of the bath.
2. Measure the height of the panel.
3. Cut if required.
4. Screw clips to the underside of the bath if your panel requires it.
5. Slide panel into place.
6. Ensure panel lip or clip is under the area designated for the panel.
7. Fit as required following instructions.
8. Inspect, ensuring there are no visible gaps.