Gladstone II Counter Top Basin Mixer Tap
- The gorgeous Gladstone tap is crafted from anti-corrosive chrome plated solid brass.
- It features an impressive 40 mm mixer cartridge with drip-free ceramic disc technology.
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure (We recommend 1 bar for best performance!)
- Includes flexible tap tails too!
+ View Full Info - Hide Full Info
- SKU TB3018
- Type BasinTapTaps
- Style Contemporary Taps
- Range Gladstone
- Fitting Deck Mounted
- Material Chrome plated solid brass
- Flow Type Standard Taps
- Sub Type Countertop Taps
- Width 44 mm
- Depth 133 mm
- Height 300 mm
- Weight 1.27 kg
- Minimum Pressure 0.5 bar
- Recommended Pressure 1 bar
- Flow Rate (at Minimum Pressure) 5.1 l/min
<p> Presenting a contemporary design, this solid brass tap has been manufactured with care and finished in a heavy layer of chrome - the mirror finish is sure to impress. The quality of this tap is further enhanced by the inclusion of ceramic disc technology, which allows you to operate the flow of water with only minimal effort. We are so confident with the quality of our taps that a leading 10 year warranty is offered as standard.</p>
- Countertop tap
- Basin CA1001
For the Gladstone II tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
We offer a number of delivery options for a small item so you can choose the best option for you. If you live in Zone 1 (majority of the UK) or Zone 2 you have the following options:
Need to know you delivery ZONE? Click here!
Need it quick? Get it next working day from £
Not in a rush? Get your order delivered with 2 - 8 working days Standard Delivery from £
If you live in Zone 3 or Zone 4 we only offer Standard Delivery which comes with a 3 to 9 working day lead time.