How to change a shower head
The only tools you’ll need are your hands so we’ve got every faith in you! (You got this…)
What will I need?
- - Nothing! (No tools required)
Step by step instructions
- 1. Ensure shower valves are in the closed position.
- 2. Carefully undo shower head or hose by hand.
- 3. Check the condition of the washer and change if needed.
- 4. Grab the new head or hose and hand tighten back on.
- 5. Test the new shower head or hose for leaks. There you go.
Have you looked at your current shower and been less than impressed? Take a look at our gorgeous selection and upgrade that old one right away!