650x400mm White Flat Panel Electric Towel Radiator
- 10 Year Warranty
- Low carbon steel, high quality white powder coated finish
- Tested to BS EN 442 standards
- ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer
- Kit includes: Radiator, 300W electric element, anti-freeze radiator inhibitor fluid, adjustable wall brackets, blanking plug and air vent plug
+ View Full Info - Hide Full Info
- SKU RE288
- Radiator Type Heated Towel Radiator
- Towel Radiator Style Contemporary
- Range Electric Radiators
- Material High grade low carbon steel
- Finish Gloss White
- Dual Use Yes
- Width 400 mm
- Depth 62 mm
- Height 650 mm
Accreditation & Testing
- Complies with ISO9001:2008 regulations
- BS EN442
- 100% leak tested
- Compatible for use with all UK heating systems that are tank fed or are combination systems
<p>Stylishly sleek panels set apart our Medina Gloss White Electric Flat Panel Ladder Towel Radiator. What also sets it apart is the quality of its design and build. Put together by an ISO 9001:2008 recognised manufacturing team, we use low carbon steel of the highest grade to give you unsurpassed strength and corrosion resistance. Strength is fine, but we also want style, and we provide that in the the form of the gloss white finish which accentuates the light and catches the eye </p>.
- Fixtures & Fittings
- Anti-Freeze Radiator Inhibitor Fluid
- Radiator valves
Please Note: This radiator can be connected to a central heating system as long as it has been treated with a Corrosion inhibitor. Qualified plumbers can advise you if you have any doubts as to whether or not your system has been treated by a corrosion inhibitor. The product can also be installed even if you do not have a central heating system with the addition of a heating element. Please follow the advice carefully in the Heating Element fitting instructions.
We offer a number of delivery options for a small item so you can choose the best option for you. If you live in Zone 1 (majority of the UK) or Zone 2 you have the following options:
Need to know you delivery ZONE? Click here!
Need it quick? Get it next working day from £
Not in a rush? Get your order delivered with 2 - 8 working days Standard Delivery from £
If you live in Zone 3 or Zone 4 we only offer Standard Delivery which comes with a 3 to 9 working day lead time.