Gladstone Wall Mounted Bath Mixer
- Wall mounted style is simple yet effortlessly elegant.
- The perfect partner for our range of gorgeous, freestanding baths.
- The high quality chrome plated brass provides a striking mirror shine that's easy to clean.
- Statement piece provides a minimalist appeal.
+ View Full Info - Hide Full Info
- SKU TB3208
- Type Bath Tap
- Style Contemporary
- Range Gladstone
- Fitting Wall Mounted
- Material Chrome plated solid brass
- Finish Chrome
- Category Taps
- Flow Type Standard Taps
- Sub Type Bath Mixer Tap
- Width 200 mm
- Depth 260 mm
- Height 138 mm
- Weight 1.6 kg
- Flow Rate (at Recommended Pressure) 6.7 l/min
- Minimum Pressure 0.5 bar
- Minimum Pressure 0.2 bar
- Recommended Pressure 1 bar
- Flow Rate (at Minimum Pressure) 4.4 l/min
<p>Our Gladstone Range of taps are thoughtfully designed to provide a modern aesthetic without compromising on clever performance. The wall mounted spout and easy to operate handle give this tap a designer feel that is sure to make a statement.<p> A Wall mounted style is simple yet effortlessly elegant, the perfect partner for our range of freestanding baths. <p>This tap is made from solid brass which is layered in chrome for protection from corrosion. <p> Not only does this ensure a dazzling look, but it is also back to its pristine look at the wipe of a cloth. That is cleaning made easy for you. <p> <p> Our ceramic disc technology guarantees smooth handle operation and a drip free performance for many years to come. <p> We believe in the quality of our taps, hence included with this tap is a free 10 Year warranty. </p>
- Bath Mixer
For the Gladstone tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 Bar of pressure, though we recommend 1 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
We offer a number of delivery options for a small item so you can choose the best option for you. If you live in Zone 1 (majority of the UK) or Zone 2 you have the following options:
Need to know you delivery ZONE? Click here!
Need it quick? Get it next working day from
Not in a rush? Get your order delivered with 2 - 8 working days Standard Delivery from
If you live in Zone 3 or Zone 4 we only offer Standard Delivery which comes with a 3 to 9 working day lead time.